11 October 2010

Weekly Summary 4-10 Oct

4 October 2010

Easy run to start the week over my super hilly course. 11km.

Movescount 2010.10.04

5 October 2010

Got out of bed eager to tackle the hills with my new found running form and breathing rhythm.  I did 12 hill repeats, 10 and 11 was stair repeats.  My interval times were much more consistent and I felt really good doing it.

Movescount 2010.10.05

6 October 2010

They say you must be careful what you wish for.  I have learned this once again the hard way.  Last week I complained about not reaching maximal effort and at this week's TT I've met my match.  I tried to chase down the front guys while unknowingly they chased down PB's!  The result for me was a minute slower than my PB and lots of pain.  My average HR was the same as my max HR when I've set up the PB. OUCH!

Movescount 2010.10.06

8 October 2010

This was suppose to be an easy flat run.  I ran past the pine forest in George and decided to do 2k's bare footing in the forest.  WHAT A PLEASURE! It was still early morning and the air was crisp, perfect way to start the day.  After bare footing it was back on with the shoes to head home.  It felt like I was running on two bowls of custard strapped to my feet.  My feet was not happy, they really enjoyed the barren forest trails.

Movescount 2010.10.08

9 October 2010

Did 27k's.  Started up on the hill in the forest for a short loop before heading down the green belt.  First time we've ran this route.  It's beautiful, but some parts are a bit filthy.  The greenbelt runs right pass my house so I ended up at my doorstep. Great run.

Movescount 2010.10.09

No comments:

Post a Comment