01 September 2010

Spring Is Here!

Yes, spring has arrived.  Seems like this is only on the calendar.  In Port Elizabeth it never really felt like winter and by the sounds of it Cape town is not experiencing a very sunny day.  Non the less, the weather in PE is absolutely perfect today.  Perfect for TT tonight!

I've decided to start a tradition.  I've always tried to make my first swim for the summer a memorable one and now I will try to do it on the first of September each year.  Come rain or shine(wind).  I did not have enough time to make it down to the sea for this momentous swim and settled for a swim in the pool. Cold! Very very cold! But worth it!  So the plan was that I set up the camera with delayed shutter, jump into the pool and get an awesome self portrait, easier said than done right? Right! At least it resulted in some funny photos.


The official photo of the first swim a.k.a. belly flop
Walk on water!
CANON BALL!!
mmmm..this hurt, alot

Happy Spring and to everyone in the northern hemisphere....mmm...happy autumn? 

So what did you do for spring?

1 comment:

  1. Been swimming on and off the whole year, I alway try and swim on the 21st of June...

    ReplyDelete