27 September 2010

Weekly Summary 20-26Sep

20 September 2010

My recovery from the Baviaans has been surprisingly good.  I will however stay with my decision to rest 4 days.  So I went for a quick 30 minute swim to pump some fresh blood.

22 September 2010

Another quick 30 minutes of swimming.  had loads of energy and felt like I could go on forever.

23 September 2010

Went for a 1:10 run.  Felt absolutely amazing! My legs was fresh and I had lots of speed and running the hills with ease.  My knees are still a little fragile on the descents, but this should go away in the next couple of days.


Movescount 2010.09.23

25 September 2010

I did an interesting trail race today called the Ecomile 15k.  It took place on a local dairy farm running through coastal thicket, pasture greens and a small beach section.  You had to guess your finishing time and then try to come as close to it as possbile. No watches allowed.  Was a really fun and relaxing run, stopping at the water points to have a chat to everyone.  I came 3 minutes short of my estimate.



Movescount 2010.09.25


26 September 2010

Yet another 30 minute swim to sooth the legs.  Tomorrow I'm starting to train at full tilt again.

No comments:

Post a Comment